What kind of results can you expect from coaching?
According to ICF research:
- more than 67% of those surveyed reported greater self-awareness,
- more than 60% said they set better goals after coaching;
- 60% reported a more balanced life and lower stress
- 40% reported stronger communication skills with co-workers, managers and family members
Your results will vary depending on these factors:
- Clarity of your goals and/or vision
- Willingness to take action (coaching isn't "talk therapy")
- Commitment to doing whatever it takes to change your life/improve results
The most successful clients are those who play the game using the following success formula:
Commitment + Clarity + Consistent Action = Amazing Results!
"In the past year (2009 vs. 2008) my sales have increased 29.5%, net profit increased 283.7%! and percentage of net profit went from 15.2% to 45%."
Mary M. Small Business Owner